Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Delight 365 // Days 74-80

Day 74

Piglet: "How do you spell love?"
Pooh: "You don't spell it, you feel it."


Day 76

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."
Abraham Lincoln


Day 77

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31


Day 79

"Don't save things for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion."
Thomas Monson


Day 80

“The words were on their way, and when they arrived, she would hold them in her hands like the clouds, and she would wring them out like the rain.”

The Book Thief


1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by your blog for the first time, and loved looking around! Your pictures are lovely! : )
    -Lauren
    musingsofaflowerchild.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!